HIGH QUALITY DEAL FLOW
In the past ten years, TNW Conference has grown into one of Europe’s most prominent events for investors to discover new startups and source new deals. Last year, more than 700 investors from over 300 venture capital funds attended, resulting in 3,800 pre-booked meetings with startups and scaleups. Whether you're looking for early stage or more mature companies to add to your portfolio, you'll meet them at TNW.
As an investor, meeting startups and other VCs are the top two reasons for attending TNW Conference – so we're providing you with curated startup matchmaking tailored to your market interests, expertise and fund size.
To do this, we combine our best in-class event scheduling platform with incredibly enriched company data, provided by index.co. It seems to work: last year, meetings organised via the platform received some of the highest satisfaction ratings ever recorded at a European event.
Here are some of the investor companies that joined our previous conferences.
Check out some of the investors joining TNW2019
For VC's and Corporate VC's only
Become a member of Investor X and get:
- Two invites to yearly, exclusive investor get-togethers at TNW Conference. This includes investor ticket access to the conference, access to matchmaking with curated scaleups, and access to investor-only events.
- Get invites to exclusive, invite-only TNW events across Europe throughout the year.
- We see many great companies and are in constant contact with founders throughout Europe. We’ll match Investor X members with founders when we think it would be a great fit. Members can also request an introduction with a founder, and we’ll set it up. All year round.
- We’ll set up 1-1 meetings at TNW Conference, with the founders of the five most relevant startups and scaleups for your fund.
- Investor X members get a complimentary Index Automate subscription on Index.co, TNW's data platform on leading startups, corporates, and investors worldwide.
Stories and coffee
- You get a direct connection to TNW's editorial team to submit guest posts and educational stories on entrepreneurship, investing, and growth. We distribute your stories to our global audience (only inspiring and informative posts, no deal news, announcements, or sales pitches).
- Free coffee at Patrick's (founder TNW) home. Secretly he always wanted to be a barista. Join Investor X and schedule a visit so Patrick can pour you espresso-based drinks while sharing great stories, insights, and tips on potential deal flow.
Funds joining us before April 21st get in for a yearly contribution of €1999 ex VAT per fund / corporate VC (after that €2699).
WHAT TO EXPECT
May, 9 - Venue 5 - TNW X
14.00 | Official Opening | Ton Van Noordende
14.05 | Source of Funding: Early Stage VCs or Angel Investors | Ton Van Noordende, Yasemin Tumer, François Paulus, Sander Vonk
14.30 | Corporate VCs
14.55 | Achieving True Diversity & Inclusion in Tech Industry | Tanja Kufner, Lillian Li, Tanya Soman
15.20 | Global Investment Landscape | Katja Berkhout, Reshma Sohoni, Paul Szurek
15.45 | Atomico & Framer: $24M for interactive design tool | Hiro Tamura & Koen Bok
16.05 | Trends in 2019 | Ton Van Noordende, Itxaso del Palacio, Seth Pierrepont, Tian Tian Feng, Ekaterina Almasque
16.30 | Roundtable sessions
Get the Investor pass
Don't miss out on great deals.
Schedule 1-1 meetings with founders
Here are some of the startups and scaleups joining TNW2019
We'll send you updates about TNW2020.
You should receive an email with the partnership overview for TNW 2020 within 10 minutes in your inbox. If not, check your spam folder or contact us via email@example.com
You should receive an email about hosting your own event during TNW2020 within 10 minutes by email. If not, check your spam folder or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll send you updates about TNW Conference 2020 and let you know as soon as tickets go on sale.