If you’re already pining for next weekend, there’s a good chance you spent last one out partying, seeing your friends, taking your kids to the park, fixing that shelf or the million and one other things that fill those days of downtime between working weeks.
However, if you did spend your time like that, you almost certainly missed most some of the most interesting and notable news from the world of technology.
Do business with 5,000 people
Momentum by TNW is our New York technology event for anyone interested in helping their company grow.
Fear not, though. We’ve got you covered.
All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, silence your phone and spend a few minutes catching up on everything you’ve missed from the last two days.
News from The Next Web
- The Pirate Bay Returns From The Dead
- Snapchat’s First Original Series Is Here and It’s Awful
- This Beautiful Notes App Uses Hashtags To Organize Your Notes
- Hashtags Featured in Half of All Super Bowl XLIX Ads
- Top TNW Deals This Week
- Infographic: Explore Shutterstock’s 2015 Creative Trends
- Where Does Radio Stand in a Connected World?
- First-time Founder’s Guide to Term Sheets (Part 1)
- A Day in a Life of a Product Manager
- January in Tech News from Eastern Europe
- Smashing Down Your Open Door Policy
- When Exactly Does a Startup Become Mature?
- What Failing P90x Taught Me About Perseverance
- 10 Product Design and Brand Collaboration Tips from Moleskine
- 5 Typeface Challenges in Designing For Next-Gen Interfaces
- Why Economists are Wrong About Tech
- 8 Things to Know Before Working With an Offshore Dev Team
From beyond The Next Web
- Hard-Charging Uber Tries Olive Branch [The New York Times]
- Hiring Mobile Engineers vs Training Engineers On Mobile [AVC.com]
- Flash is dead, and YouTube dealt the killing blow [The Guardian]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.