Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
With 2015 now fully upon us, it’s time to say goodbye to the holidays and get back into the working groove. But before you do that, you’d better spend a few minutes catching up on all the best tech news and features you missed from the last two days.
So, make yourself a coffee and switch your phone on silent while you catch up on everything worth knowing from this weekend.
News from The Next Web
- Xiaomi Announces the $112 Redmi 2 Smartphone
- Narrative Unveils the Clip 2 Wearable Camera
- Withings Launches $150 Activité Pop Activity Tracker
- Smithsonian Galleries Release Massive Asian Art Collection
- Roku Teams up with Insignia and Haier for Roku TV
- Belkin Announces New WeMo Connected Sensors
- What to Expect at CES 2015
- Intuitive Interfaces Don’t Exist. Why Use Any interface At All?
- December in Latin America: All the Tech News You Shouldn’t Miss
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns in 2015
- Lifecycle Emails: Magic Pixie Dust for User Onboarding
- Practical Tips for Web and Mobile Usability Tests
- How to Work With Influencers to Promote Your Business
From beyond The Next Web
- For the Indie Writers of Amazon, It’s Publish or Perish [NYT Bits Blog]
- Parrot’s Self-Watering Pot Is Made for Plant Killers [The Wall Street Journal]
- Secretive Military Tech Company Announces Augmented Reality Glasses For Consumers [Forbes]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.