Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
As another Monday rolls around, it can only mean one thing: there’s a good chance you missed this weekend’s best tech news and features while you were offline having fun/taking care of chores/recovering in bed, but don’t worry, we were paying attention.
So, if you spent the weekend gallivanting instead of keeping tabs on the tech world, sit down, make a coffee and spend 10 minutes catching up on everything you missed from The Next Web and beyond.
News from over the weekend at The Next Web:
- Bill Murray Hosts Epic Reddit AMA
- Feedly For iOS Gets Speed Reading Feature
- BBC Launches New iWonder Brand for Digital Content
- OptimizeMe Launches to Make Sense of your Quantified Self
- Google Alerts Gets Card-Based Redesign
- Sunlit is a Neat Photo Journaling App
- EyeFly3D Brings Glasses-free 3D to your iPhone, iPad and Nexus
- How Google Could Make Almost Everyone a Chrome OS User
- Spotify and Rdio Go Freemium to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- Supercharge your Android Device’s Abilities with Tasker
- Why 2014 Will Be a Tough Year for First-time Tech Entrepreneurs
- Lessons We Learned From Being Featured in the Google Play Store
- 10 Ways to Pay Using Your Mobile Smartphone
- 6 Of The Best Pieces of Advice From Successful Writers
- 5 Effective Networking Strategies in the Digital Age
From beyond The Next Web:
- Eagle Scout. Idealist. Drug Trafficker? [NY Times]
- Paramount Stops Releasing Major Movies on Film [LATimes]
As Microsoft CEO Rumors Continue to Churn, One Thing Is Clear: Gates Will Be More Visible at Microsoft [Re/code]
Featured Image Credit – Getty Images
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.