Spending an entire weekend away from your laptop, tablet and smartphone can sometimes be just the digital detox you need to forget about the week gone by, and the one ahead.
However, if you spend your weekend pottering in the garden, playing with the kids and otherwise disconnected from the online world, how will you keep up with everything that happened in tech land while you weren’t paying attention?
Do business with 5,000 people
TNW NYC is our New York technology event for anyone interested in helping their company grow.
That’s what we’re here for.
All you need to do is make a coffee, put your phone on silent for 10 minutes and catch up on everything you missed from the last two days. We won’t tell anyone.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Smart Mirror Lets You Try On Clothes Outside The Fitting Room
- Emoji is Finally Coming to Google Chrome
- Get More TNW in Your Internet Diet
- Google’s Real-time Voice Translation Service is on the Way
- The Official #CES2015 Selfie Stick Review
- Imagine There’s No Google
- None of the Fitness Wearables Figured Out How to Beat Apple
- How to Stay Calm and Smash Your next Public Presentation
- Setting Up Google Analytics and Heatmap to Track Conversion
- How Making Breakfast Can Inspire a Photographic Series
From beyond The Next Web
- EU Response to Free Speech Killings? More Internet Censorship [GigaOm]
- North Korea’s Naenara Web Browser: It’s Weirder Than We Thought [WhiteHat Security]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Featured image credit – Shutterstock