If you spent the weekend with friends or family, taking care of chores or otherwise just relaxing, then you probably missed all the best tech news and features from the last few days.
Dont worry though, we’ve got your back. Go ahead, make a coffee, put your metaphorical feet up, and spend 10 minutes catching up on all the tech goodness you’ve missed from the last two days.
News from offline over the weekend at The Next Web
- Apple’s Airs ‘Your Verse’ iPad Ad Spot
- Path New Investor Could Backfire
- Jelly Bean Closes on 60% Adoption Among Android Users
- Google Will Shut Down Goal Sharing Service Schemer in February
- Beats Music streaming service launching on January 21 for $10
- Windows 9 Reportedly to Be Announced in April 2014, Released in April 2015
- Xbox Support Twitter Account Briefly Hijacked by SEA
- Dropbox Attributes Outage To ‘Routine Maintenance’ Issue
- HP Reportedly Launching a Low-Cost Smartphone Next Week
- InstantCab Unveils FareBack Program To Save Riders 30% On Trips
- CES Highlights: Oculus Rift, Tegra K1, Tactus and More
- What to expect from Microsoft in 2014
- In-flight WiFi Outside the USA: The Complete Guide
- 20 West Coast-Based Startups To Watch In 2014
- Why 2014 Will Be the Year of the “Acqui-entry” in Latin America
- Make your Android Device Smarter with These Apps
- 9 Predictions for Kids’ Tech in 2014
From beyond The Next Web
- More Well-known US Retailers Victims of Cyber Attacks – Sources [Reuters]
- Smartphone-Controlled Electric Paper Airplane Kit Nears $1 Million In Kickstarter Funds
- All Hail The Uber Man! How Sharp-Elbowed Salesman Travis Kalanick Became Silicon Valley’s Newest Star [Business Insider]
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock