Happy days! It’s Monday again! The weekend is over and we can get back to the wonderful business of bringing you all the latest and greatest tech news, reviews and features.
But just because most other people stop at weekends, we don’t. Here’s everything you’ve missed from The Next Web and beyond over the last two days.
News from over the weekend at The Next Web:
- Check How Facebook Ranks Your Friends, Who You Stalk
- Circus Social Is A Social Marketing Startup Incubated By Ogilvy
- Apple Is Reportedly Developing Bigger iPhones With Curved Screens
- Why Shutterstock is Pushing to Bigger Businesses
- It’s not just you: Instagram is down due to system issues. Update: It’s back!
- Shopify Now Accepts Bitcoin Purchases
- Why Has the First Medical Tricorder Come from Scanadu?
- Yahoo Mail Gets ‘Multi-Tasking’ Support
- Stunwall: A super simple web app to make your photos look gorgeous
- Google Nexus 5 Review: Android Hardware and Software in Harmony
- Product Design Sprint: 5-Phase Step to Kick Off Your Next Project
- The Pros and Cons of Giving Away Your App For Free
- PiePal Lets You Order Domino’s Pizza With The Push Of A Button
- Switching from Windows to Mac: What I Learned
- 5 Things You Need to Know When Growing Your Consumer Audience
- The Key to Higher Quality is Higher Quantity
- Hands-on with Adonit’s Jot Script Evernote Edition stylus
From beyond The Next Web:
- Instagram and YouTube [Ben-Evans.com]
- UK spies continue “quantum insert” attack via LinkedIn, Slashdot pages [Ars Technica]
- Early Xbox One delivery reveals 500MB initial update, 17 second startup — then banned (update 3) [Engadget]
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock