In the blink of an eye, it’s suddenly Friday again. The countdown to TNW Conference is going by in a flash! With only 20 days to go, let’s review this week’s TNW2019 highlights.
Here’s what you might’ve missed
- You can now sign up for the House of Talent to find your next career challenge during TNW Conference. Apply now for 1-on-1 meetings with the biggest digital brands, including Nike and PwC
- We surpassed 350 confirmed speakers! Check out the official schedule to see what they’ll talk about, and when they’re speaking about it
- Want to build your own itinerary via the schedule? Check out our handy pre-made itineraries for day one and day two
- We closed applications for the T500, a list of the top 500 digital minds in the Netherlands, together with Accenture! Congratulations to those who made it onto the list – they’ll enjoy free tickets to TNW Conference and exclusive roundtables with industry leaders
- Check out our interview with Gillian Tans, CEO of Booking.com. She shared her views on diversity in tech, sustainable tourism, and the future of the industry
This is how I imagine you’re reading the TNW2019 news:
Speaker spotlight: Pauline van Dongen
Pauline van Dongen is a fashion designer creating wearable technology that combines aesthetics with practicality. Her philosophy is that the tech aspect of her clothing must provide a genuine purpose.
Pauline’s work centers around the form and movement of the human body. From a wool jumper that stores health data for the elderly to a formal shirt that discreetly nudges you when you’re slouching at the office, her clothing is cutting edge in both looks and innovation.
At TNW Conference, Pauline will share how wearable tech needs to be approached from a new perspective in order to expand the creative opportunities it can afford. Don’t miss her keynote on May 10 – get tickets now.
Published April 19, 2019 — 15:19 UTC