With less than four weeks until TNW2019, there are plenty of giveaways, competitions, and programs for you to join. Whether you’ve already got your ticket or are still looking for the best deal, I’m sharing them all. You’re welcome.
One of us, one of us, one of us!
Check out some of the ways you can join and make the most of TNW Conference:
Don’t have your ticket yet?
- If you’re under the age of 26 and working in digital, you can still sign up for the T500, in partnership with Accenture. If you make it onto the list, you’ll get a free ticket, access to exclusive roundtables, and more. The deadline is April 15 – so be quick and sign up now
- Entrepreneurs can join our Startup Program, to gain exposure and meet investors!
- Looking for your next career challenge? Sign up for the House of Talent, where industry leaders like Booking.com and Nike are hiring talent like you
- Become a TNW2019 volunteer! Become part of the family and help us run the best conference yet – you’ll attend for free and get a sick TNW t-shirt
Got your ticket already?
- Don’t miss out on our giveaway! You could win a two-night stay in the Crane Hotel, a luxury five-star hotel, during the conference. You’ll also get a free ticket to give to a friend. This is valued at over €3,000, so don’t miss out! Sign up here
Speaker spotlight: Michael Martin
Michael Martin is the Global Head of Digital Products at Nike. He’s responsible for all of Nike’s apps, websites, and more. He manages Nike’s digital studios in Shanghai, Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, and New York.
At TNW2019, Michael will speak about the power of transformative digital products, and how they can strengthen relationships with consumers. Don’t miss his keynote on our main stage!
Published April 12, 2019 — 15:17 UTC