Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
Staying in touch with the fast moving world of technology can be a little harder than usual at weekends, but thankfully you have friends like us.
So, if you were out having fun (or painting the spare room) rather than glued to your screen, here’s a handy little list of some of the things you missed from the last two days. Make a coffee, leave your inbox unattended for just a few minutes longer and play catch up on everything you missed now.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Facebook Suffering ‘No Content in This Feed’ Error
- Twitter Tests ‘Significant Engagement’ Notifications on iOS
- Acompli: a Perfect iOS Email App but We Wish it Wasn’t Free
- Microsoft finds buried Atari games in landfill
- Amazon-owned ComiXology ditches in-app purchases on iOS and removes
- Brewster Kahle, Bitcoin & Building Affordable Housing
- How to Find Your Social Media Voice and Tone
- Should You Make Your Salaries Public?
- ‘Disruption has become disrupted’: Forrester’s James McQuivey
From beyond The Next Web
- For Fitness Bands, Slick Marketing but Suspect Results [New York Times Bits Blog]
- Microsoft warns Internet Explorer 6 – 11 vulnerable to zero-day spotted in the wild [Network World]
- It’s Electrifying: the Paint That Becomes Conductive When It Dries [The Guardian]
- RadiumOne Confirms That It Has Fired CEO Gurbaksh Chahal [TechCrunch]
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.