Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
Keeping up to date with all the comings and goings in the tech world over the weekend can be tricky if you’ve got other things you need to be doing. But that’s exactly why we’re here, keeping track of all the tech news so you don’t have to.
So, put on a coffee, switch your phone to silent and catch up on everything you missed from the last two days. Go ahead, we won’t tell anyone.
News from the weekend at The Next Web:
- China’s Xiaomi Brings MIUI Firmware to Nexus 7 Tablet
- Chinese E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Filing for US IPO
- Rise of the (Consumer) Robots: Dmitry Grishin
- Growth vs. Profit: What Should Rising Startups Focus On First?
- Why You Should Hustle Every Day
- How Entrepreneurs Deal With Negative Feedback
- Titanfall, the game that will ruin all other shooters and win
- Overcoming the User Engagement Crisis with Gamification
- 9 Lessons Learned From Redesigning an E-Commerce App for Growth
- Emotion in Marketing: How Our Brains Decide What’s Shareable
From beyond The Next Web:
- Julie Ann Horvath Describes Sexism And Intimidation Behind Her GitHub Exit [TechCrunch]
- Magnifying Glass: a Profile of Glass Tech Lead Thad Starner, Who Built his First Head-mounted Computer in 1993 [Atlanta Magazine]
- Popcorn Time Service for Pirated Movies Refuses to Stay Shut Down [The Verge]
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.