Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
With all the excitement of last week, you can be forgiven for wanting to take a day or two to recuperate – to maybe spend time relaxing with your friends and family. Or on your own, whichever is more relaxing for you.
And while that’s perfectly acceptable at weekends, it’s Monday again now and there’s plenty that you missed while you weren’t paying attention. So, make a coffee and spend 10 minutes catching up with all our coverage from the last two days.
News from The Next Web:
- Nokia X Already Hacked To Run Google Apps
- New Twitter card lets you vote for your Oscar favorites
- Track Google’s Project Loon Internet Balloons in Real Time as They Travel the World
- Mozilla to enable Click to Play by default for all plugins from March 31
- Windows Phone 8.1 Custom Backgrounds Shown Off in Leak
- IE10 Falls Below IE9, Firefox Down, Chrome Up
- GiffGaff Launches Android App
- Bitcoin vs. Coin: Which Will Have Most Success in 2014?
- Meet our 5 Favorite Startups from Wayra’s Spanish Demo Day
- How Mobile Games Can Make A Difference
- Should You Accept Funding or Not?
- Life After Kickstarter: What Petcube Did Next
- How to Measure the ROI from Your Ongoing SEO Efforts
- Disengaged Employees: What Are They Really Thinking?
- Why Haven’t European Investors Accepted the ‘Failure is Good’ Mentality?
From beyond The Next Web:
- An Unexpected Chat with Whatsapp Founder Jan Koum [Robin Wauters]
- Inside The Billion-Dollar Hacker Club [TechCrunch]
- Looking for Oscars Torrents? This Is Why You May End up Empty-handed [GigaOm]
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.