Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
Another weekend is over and it’s Monday once again, but rather than stressing about how quickly it all flashed past and how far away the next one is, why don’t you just grab a coffee, sit back and catch up on all the tech news you missed from over the last two days.
News from over the weekend at The Next Web:
- Cory Booker’s Video Startup, Waywire, Sells To Magnify
- Reusable SpaceX Rocket Flies 744 Meters Then Relands
- Is This the Google Nexus 5?
- McAfee Won’t Open Your Email Links Until He’s Called to Verify
- Macaw, the Web Design Tool for Programmers, Hits Kickstarter
- Yahoo Acquires Social Marketing Startup Bread
- Facebook Launches An Alpha Testing Program For Android Users
- BlackBerry Z30 Review: the Problem with This Phone Isn’t the Hardware. Or the Software
- Product Managers: Who Are These ‘Mini-CEOs’ And What Do They Do
- Your Social Media Obsession is Killing Awesome Digital Content
- Phorus Play-Fi Speaker Review: High-fidelity Wireless Audio
From beyond The Next Web:
- Why Microsoft Word must Die [Charlie Stross]
- State Parole Boards Use Software to Decide Which Inmates to Release [Wall Street Journal]
- Laptops Snowden took to Hong Kong, Russia were a ‘diversion’ [Reuters]
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.