Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Looking for great software on the cheap? We’ve partnered with StackSocial to bring The Next Web readers a great deal on their latest Mac App bundle. This bundle features Snagit (a highly regarded screen capture app) along with 10 other top apps. These apps would normally cost you $461, but for a short time, you can name your own price!
Aside from Snagit, this bundle includes apps like Boom (which boosts the volume on your Mac without sacrificing clarity) and Flux 4. Flux, normally $140 by itself, is a simple yet powerful WYSIWYG Web design editor.
Here’s how the Name Your Own Price part works. If you pay more than the average price of the bundle, you get all 11 apps. If you pay less than the average price of the bundle, you only get 4 apps (CameraBag 2, Chronicle 5, Folx Pro, & Elite Keylogger Pro).
The full bundle includes:
- Snagit For Mac ($50) – The #1 Rated Screen Capture tool for Mac
- Flux 4 ($140) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Boom For Mac ($7) – System-Wide Volume Booster
- Jump Desktop ($30) – Connect and Share With Any Computer in the World
- MacX Video Converter Pro ($50) – Convert Any Video Format (including YouTube) for Playback Across All Apple Devices
- Tunes Cleaner ($30) – Easily Delete Duplicate Songs to Revitalize Your iTunes
- Mariner Write ($50) – A Streamlined, Simple Editor for your Mac
- CameraBag 2 ($20) – Ultimate Desktop Photo Editing
- Chronicle 5 ($15) – Never Worry About Your Bills Again
- Folx Pro ($20) – An Easier and Faster Way to Download Files & Torrents
- Elite Keylogger Pro ($49) – The Undetectable Keystroke Logger for Mac
Win a new MacBook Air: If you make it onto the leader board at any time during the promotion, you will be automatically entered to win a new 11” MacBook Air.
Donate to Charity: 10% of sales will be donated to either Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, or Creative Commons (your choice!).
Interested? Head over to StackSocial for details:
➤ The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 4.0
Disclosure: StackSocial has partnered with The Next Web to bring you deals on cool products. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement and The Next Web receives a percentage of sales.
Header image credit: KIMIHIRO HOSHINO/AFP/Getty Images
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.