Sometimes staying in touch with all the latest and greatest in tech news and features over a weekend just isn’t viable. You’re a busy person. You’ve got things to do that don’t include staring endlessly at your phone or computer screen. Plus you’d already promised to paint that spare room/hangout with friends/see your in-laws this weekend.
Luckily for you, we were paying attention while you were doing other things – and with SXSW taking place over the last few days, there was a lot you might have missed too. Now all you need to do is make yourself a coffee and carve 10 minutes out of your busy schedule to catch up on the best tech news and features from The Next Web and beyond over the last few days.
News from The Next Web
- Square Is Shutting Down Its Order Food Pickup Service
- A Google Now Open API is in the Works
- Samsung Livestreamed The Birth Of a Child In VR
- Meerkat Not Fazed by Twitter Setback
- Arrange Your iPhone Icons Any Way You Want With Makeovr
- Blippar App Overhaul Aims to Identify Everything Around You
- Meet Instant AppMachine, a Speedy Mobile App Builder
- Art and Tech Meet Under a Richly Hued Kaleidoscope at SXSW
- Xprize and Techno-Optimism
- Top Deals This Week from TNW Deals
- The Difference Between Perseverance And Stubbornness
- The secret to insane productivity? Will power
- The A-Z Guide of Influencer Marketing
- How GE is Using Big Data to Make Sense of Cooking
- Which Website Builder Is Right For You?
- The Five Business Comms Tools Ripe For Disruption
- The Email Hot Or Not List
- How Grindr Built a Niche Hit App on its Own Terms
- Can We Still Recognize Professional Photography?
From beyond The Next Web
- For Tech Titans, Sharing Has Its Limits [The New York Times]
- Smile! Meet the 3D printer churning out teeth, nerves and gums for dentists [The Guardian]
- At SXSW, ‘Ex Machina’ Taps Into Fears of Tech, Artificial Intelligence [The Wall Street Journal]
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.