Weekends are made for fun (and chores, sadly), not ceaselessly checking the Web for the latest and greatest in tech news, unless you enjoy that as much as we do.
If you were out doing other things, fear not: we were paying attention so you didn’t have to.
Another conference. “Great.”
This one’s different, trust us. Our new event for New York is focused on quality, not quantity.
All you need to do is make yourself a drink, put your phone on silent and carve out 15 minutes in your diary.
News, features, reviews, distractions, deals, good reads and more from The Next Web
- Jack Dorsey responds to #RIPTwitter: No plan to reorder timelines next week
- The incredible story of CNET’s founder: He beat bankruptcy, now he wants to beat the banks
- #RIPTwitter? Calm down – algorithmic tweets won’t ruin Twitter
- 5 reasons it’s time we stop sacrificing battery life for skinny phones
- I almost managed a week using only my iPad… but one thing held me back
- This week in patents: Facebook, Apple, Boeing and more
- The future isn’t as bad as you think: Matt Ridley explains why
- Free speech shouldn’t be more important than the safety of our children
- How our brains work on caffeine: And alternatives to coffee to try
- How apps turned me into an incredible money wizard
- Master hacking with the Pay-What-You-Want White Hat Hacker Bundle
- An affordable smartwatch with style: Martian Notifier now 72% off at TNW Deals