Sometimes missing out on the latest tech news and features over the weekend can’t be helped: you had dull life chores to take care of, you promised to take the kids to that amusement park, you really needed to get the garden under control, your hangover prevented you from functioning properly.
There are many reasons why you might not have been able to keep up with the latest-and-greatest happenings from tech land in the last 48 hours. It’s ok, we’re not here to judge your excuses. We’re here to pay attention so you don’t have to.
“This event was off the charts”
Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW Conference 2016 he paused mid-talk to applaud us.
So, put aside those promises to try harder next weekend, make a coffee and spend 10 minutes catching up on what you’ve already missed. And while we’re happy to keep you informed on tech news, we make no promises on helping with your garden.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Prolific Smartphone Leaker @Evleaks Has Retired
- Why @Evleaks is Giving Up Reporting Phone Scoops
- Google Helps Police Arrest Man for Child Pics
- Apple’s New Ad Highlights How The iPhone Helps People
- Farewell Fotopedia: Travel Photography Site Will Shut Down
- Amazon Fire Phone Review: A Flawed Portable Store
- Privacy as a Premium: Say Goodbye to the Free Internet
- July in Africa: The Tech News You Shouldn’t Miss
- Creating Social Media Micro-Content With Long-Tail SEO
- Social Media Strategy: How Much Time Should Planning Take?
- 4 Tips to Make Customer Development Surveys Suck Less
- The ‘Boring’ Trait Google Looks For In Its Leaders
- 4 Things Recruiters Look for in a Design Portfolio
- Trusting Your Gut: Knowing When to Pivot
From beyond The Next Web
- Inside the Stressed-out, Time-crunched Patent Examiner Workforce [The Washington Post]
- Bye Bye Bear: Line’s Sticker Lovers in China Feel Thwarted [The Wall Street Journal]
- Wikipedia Link to Be Hidden in Google under ‘right to Be Forgotten’ Law [The Guardian]
- App unbundling, search and discovery [Benedict Evans]
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock