If you spent this weekend relaxing with friends and family (or climbing a mountain, or windsurfing, or…) there’s a pretty good chance you had other things on your mind than tech news. That’s OK, we understand.
Luckily for you though, we were paying attention while you were dozing on the beach. So make a coffee, put up your feet and catch up on all the latest tech news and features you missed over the last two days from The Next Web and beyond.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Google Releases Hangouts Extension For Microsoft Outlook
- WhatsApp Pulled from Windows Phone Store Due to Technical Issues
- Google reportedly wants to buy video-streaming service Twitch in a $1b deal to boost YouTube
- Microsoft’s Touch-first Modern Office Suite Revealed in Documents
- The Rise of The ‘Uberized Economy’ and What It Means For Business
- What to Consider Before Selling Your Startup to Big Companies
- Are You Building A Business That Can Scale?
- Meet Noisli, The Beautiful Noise Generator That Helps You Focus
- 13 Ways to Keep Your Uninterested Leads Active
- Google Authorship and The Disrupted Search Paradigm
- How to Master Voice Control on Android: Beyond Google Now
- Tumblr, Tomfoolery, and 12 Months of Yahoo Acquisitions
News from beyond The Next Web
- Never Forgetting a Face [The New York Times]
- Unified Login and Deep Linking Among ‘App Constellations‘ [AVC – Fred Wilson]
- With Comcast-Time Warner merger looming, AT&T will acquire DirectTV [Ars Technica]
Do business with 5,000 people
TNW NYC is our New York technology event for anyone interested in helping their company grow.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock