With another week starting, that means it’s time to say goodbye to this past weekend and the two days peace away from your computer screen.
But, if you secretly miss staying in touch with the latest technology news and features, then make a coffee, put up your feet for a few minutes, and catch up on everything you missed from the last two days. You can thank us later.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Amazing Jailbreak Tweak Brings True Multitasking Support To The iPad
- Mozilla Defends Plans For Sponsored Tab Pages After User Backlash
- Facebook Testing Shortcut Numbers to Help You Find Friends
- Bitly Says Users Are Safe after Its Data Breach, 2-factor Logins
- Google Appears to be Testing a Stunning Gmail Overhaul
- The Truth About Jet Lag and How to Overcome it
- Why Most Product Managers Suck
- How To Effectively Manage an Outsourced Content Marketing Team
- Climbing the Enterprise Cloud Ladder
- The Dangerous Impacts of Social Media on Mental Illnesses
- 12 Ways to Get Ahead in the App Store
News from beyond The Next Web
- Warnings Along F.C.C.’s Fastlane [The New York Times]
- Samsung Electronics to Release Tizen Smartphone in Russia, India [The Wall Street Journal]
- Federal Agents Seek to Loosen Rules on Hacking Computers [Bloomberg]
- Meet The Man Who Invented The Browser Tab [BuzzFeed]
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock