Visiting family? Out with friends? Looking after your sickly kids? There are lots of ways to spend a weekend, but there’s a problem there too: if you’re doing those things, you’re not keeping up on the latest and greatest in tech news.
Lucky for you then, we were paying attention. So, switch your phone to silent for 10 minutes, make a coffee and start your week by catching up on everything you missed from the last two days. You’re welcome.
News from over the weekend at The Next Web
- Amazon said to be building a glasses-free 3D smartphone for release
- Researcher Proves Heartbleed Bug Exposes Private SSL keys
- Meet ThinkUp: Your personal social media guru
- This Is What Someone Thought the iPad Would Look like, Back in 2004
- Deckset: Presentation App Features Chic Themes
- Instagram is Down [Now Back]
- Built By You: Google-Owned Waze’s Biggest Asset is Community
- Breaking Up with Facebook: Where Are Brands and Young Users Going?
- How We Hacked Google’s Production Server and Got Paid $10K
- You Are Not Your Job
- 12 Ways to Extend the Life of Every Article You Write
- How to Sync Your E-Commerce Store with Your Offline Business
- 3 Ways to Build A Winning Big Data R&D Teams
From beyond The Next Web
- I Was Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In The Wrong Part Of San Francisco [Business Insider]
- Google Exec: We Never Copied iPhone Features for Android[CNET]
- Turkey PM Threatens to ‘Go After’ Twitter for Tax Evasion [Yahoo News]
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
If you like our weekly roundup, be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook page too. That way you’ll ensure you keep up to speed the rest of the week!
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock