Weekends are better than weekdays. Everyone knows that. Sometimes though, one of the downsides of weekends is that it can be hard to keep up with all the comings and goings in the tech world. Never fear though, that’s why we’re here.
News from The Next Web over the weekend:
- Coursera Launches Android App
- Innovative Photo Hardware-app Combos Shake Up Macworld/iWorld
- ReKoMe for iPhone Will Recognize Pictures of your Cat
- Microsoft Pulls Fake Google Apps from Windows Phone Store
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Incremental Is The New Cool
- Why European Startups Shouldn’t Fundraise in Silicon Valley
- 15 Quirky Gadgets and Accessories to Buy Today
- Meet the Millennials: The Consumers to Change It All
- Why You Should Always Under-Promise and Over-Deliver
- The API Economy and You
- 5 Things Every Beginning Android App Developer Should Know
- Tech Resources to Optimize Your Diet, Fitness, and Sleep
- 5 Lessons I learned About Leadership as a Sergeant in the Israeli Army
From beyond The Next Web:
- Exclusive: Mt. Gox Faced Questions on Handling Client Cash Long Before Crisis [Reuters]
- The Rip-offs & Making Our Original Game [Threes]
- Humanitarian Drones to Deliver Medical Supplies to Roadless Areas [Guardian]
New York, are you ready?
We’re building Momentum: an all killer, no filler event this November.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock