The weekend might already be over, but that means it’s time to catch up on all the best tech news and features you missed while you were out doing other things.
So, go and make a coffee, then come back and read all the essential tech news from the last two days…
News from The Next Web over the weekend:
- What’s New: Everything Google Changed from Android 4.4 to 4.4.1
- Path Adds Feature For Moments To Be Shared Directly To WordPress
- Bop.fm pulls multiple services together to make music shareable again
- A Prototype of Motorola’s Ara Modular Smartphone is Almost Ready
- TechBritain Revamps its Interactive Map of UK Startups
- The True Value of Success Lies Beyond The Ledger
- The Xbox One is the Ultimate Culmination of Microsoft’s Vision
- 8 Strategic Hacks for Building Marketplace Liquidity
- iLoud Review: a Wireless Speaker That Lives up to Its Name
- How to Cure Stage Fright: The Science Behind Public Speaking
- How Chute Wants to Help Brands Become Better Storytellers
- 4 Ways Great Customer Service Will Grow Your Business
- The Most Beautiful Typefaces From This Past Month
- 10 Surprising New Twitter Stats To Help You Reach More Followers
From beyond The Next Web:
- Feedly WAS (is Now) Hijacking Shared Links And Cutting Out Original Publishers [The Digital Reader]
- The Sad Story Behind Yahoo’s Latest Startup Acquisition: Ptch [Business Insider]
- German Patent Ruling Threatens Microsoft’s Windows Phone Earnings From Android [Forbes]
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Featured Image Credit – Christopher Furlong/Getty Images