Are you a current or aspiring international (Dutch startup visa) entrepreneur? Connect with peers and industry experts for talks & drinks!
The TNW startup visa networking event brings together international tech entrepreneurs who are ready to build & grow their tech startup/scale-up in the Netherlands. Connect with and learn from peers who've done it before and hear from industry experts about some of the do's and don'ts.
This will be an in-person event, taking place at TNW West.
- 16:30 - Walk-in
- 16:45 - Welcome and talk about the Dutch startup visa program by Yeni Joseph, startup visa facilitator at TNW
- 16:00 - Talk about taxation and soft-landing services by Bas Jorissen, Archipel Tax Advice
- 17:15 - Panel with founders and soft-landing experts, sharing their experiences, do's and don'ts on starting/growing a (tech) startup in the Netherlands. Panelists include: Shokoofeh Ketabchi (Tanfit), Oleg Novikov (Next Round) and Bas Jorissen (Archipel Tax Advice)
- 17:45 - Q&A
- 18:00 - Networking drinks
Please note that spots are limited, so make sure to sign up fast!
Since this is an in-person event, please make sure to follow our COVID-19 procedures and safety measures by checking our COVID-19 response page
About the speakers
- Oleg Novikov – founder of Next Round
Oleg is the founder of Next Round - a free service that helps data scientists and analysts assess their skills and move ahead in their careers. Before Next Round, Oleg was a data science manager at Uber and worked in startups in London, Amsterdam, and Moscow.
- Shokoofeh Ketabchi, PhD - founder of Tanfit
Shokoofeh is a highly educated businesswoman, entrepreneur, and author. She developed a program called Tanfit to help people with a busy lifestyle like her to exercise and stay fit and healthy whenever and wherever they are. She moved to Amsterdam through the Startup Visa Program in 2019 with the aim of implementing Tanfit in the Netherlands and Europe. She currently resides in Amsterdam and enjoys the multicultural and diverse atmosphere of the city. Her main hobbies are reading books and playing tennis.
- Bas Jorissen – founder of Archipel Tax Advice
Bas is the founder of Archipel Tax Advice, a full-service tax firm focused on scaleup businesses. Innovative and often more-than-profit firms find themselves on the receiving end of many an incentive, making tax a profit factor rather than a mere cost ledger. Bas likes to help entrepreneurs with fresh ideas tie those regimes together and set their corporate structure up for success in scaling. Making tax a business value driving factor!
- Moderator: Yeni Joseph - startup visa facilitator at TNW
Yeni serves as the Dutch Startup Visa facilitator for TNW, in collaboration with RVO.nl, welcoming ambitious entrepreneurs outside of the EU to set-up or expand their innovative (tech) company to the Netherlands. Next to her role as startup visa facilitator, she works as public policy manager at NLdigital, the trade association for the digital sector in the Netherlands.