Our community’s health and safety is of paramount importance to us and remains our top priority. As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we continue to take the necessary steps recommended by the RIVM and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community. As we monitor the situation, you will find our updated policies and implemented health and safety measures here.
We have implemented a number of measures around hygiene and social distancing, as recommended by the RIVM, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
These measures include
- We regularly disinfect high touchpoint areas to minimise risk, such as doors, door handles, elevator buttons and coffee machine displays;
- We limit the amount of seating in shared areas such as meeting rooms, phone booths, hallways and the club;
- We actively display guidance in our spaces on hygiene, one directional routing and social distancing measures;
- Our Clubs serve “to-go” only coffee and lunch options;
- Members must pre-book a slot to enter our spaces;
- Members and guests must check in at reception and declare that they have no symptoms;
- Hand sanitizers are readily available;
- If a case of COVID-19 is confirmed in any of our locations, we will notify all members of that location and temporarily close for deep cleaning and disinfection.
General building rules
- Maintain a 1.5m distance from others;
- No handshakes;
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly;
- Do not come to the building if you feel unwell and/or have COVID-19 like symptoms.
All our locations continue to be accessible 24/7 for residents who have their own key.
Club Members must be pre-book a spot to enter our spaces and check in at reception. Maximum occupancy varies per location.
Guests must check in at reception and declare via a form that they are symptom-free.
TNW Community Support is available via [email protected] between 08:30 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday).
Community events in our spaces take place up to a maximum of 100 persons and/or where 1.5 metre distance is possible between all attendees.
Much of our programming has also moved to an online format.
Our Event Spaces are available for external bookings, up to a maximum of 100 persons. Get in touch with us at [email protected].
Many companies will be reviewing the distribution of their workforce, how to work remotely or how to work part-time. We’re happy to advise on these matters and have updated floor plans available on how to set up your office in the best way.
Questions? Reach out to us via [email protected].
Last updated: July 9, 2020