In a world under lockdown, people are watching how bands respond. Important considerations must be made: from aligning corporate and social missions, to communicating with the right sensitivity, tone and timing. Digital marketing has become more important than ever for brands to reach their audience. Marketers must react fast to maximize ROIs amidst consumer disruption.
Our new online event, Re:Brand will leverage expert insights to tackle questions like:
- How can brands manage the current crisis, and emerge as social and profitable leaders?
- How can digital marketers quickly adapt their strategy to achieve better results?
Tune in to hear more!
- Rich Pierson is the co-founder and CEO of Headspace. In his twenties, Rich was head of business development at BBH in the UK.
- Arjan Dijk is Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Booking.com, overseeing the company’s marketing efforts worldwide.
- Daniel Waisberg joined Google 7 years ago as an Analytics Advocate, helping Googlers and users to make better decisions by giving them useful data and insights.
- Jean Case, the Chairman of the National Geographic Society and CEO of the Case Impact Network and Case Foundation, is a businesswoman, investor, philanthropist, and internet and impact investing pioneer.
- Anouk Vleugels is a publisher and the Head of TNW Media. She started her career as a tech journalist, before joining TNW in 2017. As Publisher, she’s in charge of TNW’s editorial and commercial media strategy.
- Amy Brown is a global brand strategist with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for the art of reinvention and storytelling, and over a decade of experience building and leading award-winning teams at Ogilvy and Iris Worldwide.
- Jonathan Mildenhall launched his own brand consultancy called TwentyFirstCenturyBrand, in 2018. TwentyFirstCenturyBrand counts industry leaders like Sean Parker and Arianna Huffington as founding clients, alongside Pinterest, WeWork, Harklinikken, Airtime, GoDaddy, Peloton, Uber, UberEats, TurboTax, College Track, Nextdoor, Headspace, and Front.
- Marvin Chow is currently a Vice President of Marketing at Google. He leads Global Marketing for some of Google’s largest and most strategic products including Search, Maps, the Google Assistant, Photos, Health, AR, and Google AI.
- Christi Olson is the Head of Evangelism for Search at Microsoft with over a decade of experience in Digital Marketing, leading both in-house and agency teams across the retail, travel, automotive, and consumer electronics industries.
- As a creative entrepreneur, Ron Simpson transformed his moonshot ideas into real-life companies and campaigns that have changed the game.
We know what you’re thinking: not another webinar. Couch Conferences go beyond the online format with hands-on workshops, live interviews, and audience Q&As. Interact with other attendees on real-time discussion boards and expect a few TNW-style touches — digital disco, anyone?
Times are uncertain, but our drive to come together, do business, and share knowledge is stronger than ever. TNW Couch Conferences unite the tech community from home to examine the shifting tech landscape, and define strategies for success. Join TNW and a host of top executives and leading-edge thinkers as we forge a new path into 2020 and beyond.