After plenty of rumors and teasers, OnePlus has finally launched its affordable OnePlus Nord phone in India and Europe.
The Chinese phone maker has always tried to make ‘flagship killers’ — phones with high-end specs that are priced below iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices. However, with this new device, the approach is quite different as there’s a larger focus on pricing.
Here are the OnePlus Nord’s full specifications.
- Screen: 6.44-inch full HD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- RAM: 6GB(India only)/8GB
- Rear camera: 48-megapixel main sensor (f/1.75) + 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor (119-degree field of view) + 2-megapixel macro sensor + 5-megapixel depth sensor
- Front camera: 32-megapixel main sensor (f/2.45) + 8-megapixels wide-angle sensor (105-degree field of view)
- Internal storage: 64GB (India only)/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 4,115mAh
- Charging: 30W warp charging
- Software: Oxygen OS 10.5 based on Android 10
OnePlus is going to sell two variants across India and Europe. However, it is also releasing a 6GB+64GB variant for the budget-focused Indian market for ₹24,999 ($335)
The OnePlus Nord has a lot of competitors in its price range including, this year’s Samsung A51 and the Realme X3, and last year’s Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. However, these devices might not be available in all countries OnePlus is launching its device in.
The OnePlus Nord 8GB+128GB variant costs ₹27,999 ($375) and the 12GB+256GB variant costs ₹29,999 ($402). European pricing for these two variants is €399 and €499 respectively.
Did you know we have a newsletter all about consumer tech? It’s called Plugged In – and you can subscribe to it right here.
Published July 21, 2020 — 14:26 UTC