If you want to build and distribute websites and apps, Ruby on Rails is required learning. It’s as straightforward and intuitive a coding tool as they come and powers countless apps today. With Ruby on Rails, it’s quick to get an app up and running, quick to get changes made and easy to test and update. Basically, Ruby on Rails helps cut build times and minimize updates down the road.
You can get the full 411 on using this ultra-powerful tool with The Complete Ruby on Rails Master Class Bundle. Best of all, training in this vast package of instruction is available now at any price you want to pay.
For any total you want to spend, you get the Comprehensive Ruby on Rails course. It’s the complete Ruby primer, including step-by-step guides to learning all the skills for effective Ruby on Rails programming. Novices will learn about server-side coding, database design, HTML and CSS and a lot more in just this course.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg: beat the average price paid by other students, and you’ll unlock an additional 10 courses taking you deeper into the Ruby on Rails world. You’ll get:
- Professional Rails Code Along (a $40 value)
- Angular & Rails 5 Bootcamp (a $149 value)
- HTML/CSS Bootcamp (a $75 value)
- Ruby on Rails Foundations (a $19 value)
- Vim for Ruby Developers (a $49 value)
- Introduction to TypeScript Development (a $39 value)
- Comprehensive Algorithms (a $19 value)
- Freelance Bootcamp: The Comprehensive Guide to Freelancing (a $95 value)
- Dissecting Ruby on Rails 5: Become a Professional Developer (a $195 value)
By the time you’re done, you’ll know Ruby like the back of your hand — and for a whole lot less than the nearly $900 regular price.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1.