Machine learning conjures images of the HAL 9000 or Terminators running amok. But, the reality is that artificial intelligence is just about crafting programs so ingeniously that they can actually assess their own performance and do better on their own.
It isn’t magic. It’s just smart coding. The training in The Complete Machine Learning A to Z Bundle ($25, over 90 percent off, from TNW Deals) will introduce you to the basics of deep learning and give you practical hands-on experience working with some of the most critical tools in creating self-learning systems.
The nine-course bundle covers more than 30 hours of instruction, including introductions to artificial intelligence that don’t require a master’s degree to understand. The bundle features courses covering:
- Building Chatbots with Google DialogFlow (a $99 value)
- Building Chatbots with Amazon Lex (a $99 value)
- Building Voice Apps Using Amazon Alexa (a $99 value)
- An Easy Introduction to AI & Deep Learning (a $99 value)
- An Easy Introduction to Machine Learning Using Scikit-Learn (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Apache MXNet (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: PyTorch (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Spark Streaming 2.x (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Spark 2.x (a $99 value)
Once you get a grip on how machine learning uses data to predict results and react accordingly, you’ll be ready to dig into training on some of the field’s most powerful tools. With in-depth training in classification tools like Scikit-Learn, frameworks like Apache MXNet and data analytics features like Spark 2.x, you’ll have the knowledge to start creating AI apps of your own.
There’s even guidelines here to learn how to build your own chatbots as well as crafting voice-activated apps for Amazon Alexa units.
Enrolling in any one of these courses separately would cost you about $100, but with this limited-time offer, the entire package is available for a quarter of that price, just $25.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.