Just because you’ve got an eye for what looks good doesn’t always mean you have the ability to make things look good on the digital canvas.
Obviously, there’s a lot that goes into learning all the tools to make cool images, engaging graphics and eye-catching web pages and apps. Thankfully, there’s a collection of training that can take you a long way toward understanding how to bring your vision to life on the digital page.
The Pay What You Want: Complete Learn to Design Bundle features more than 60 hours of expert training in today’s essential design tools, and you can get it for a price you pick.
Here’s how the deal works: Simply pay what you want, and you’ll instantly unlock one of the collection’s 10 courses. Beat the average price paid, and you’ll unlock the rest at no extra charge. Here’s the complete collection:
- Learn Photoshop from an Expert Designer (a $99 value)
- Learn InDesign by Creating a Flip Book and a Magazine! (a $99 value)
- Adobe Illustrator Masterclass: Learn from an Expert Designer (a $199 value)
- Graphic Design Masterclass – Learn GREAT Design (a $199 value)
- Graphic Design Masterclass: The Next Level (a $199 value)
- The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course (a $99 value)
- Become a Professional Graphic Designer (a $75 value)
- Typography From A to Z (a $199 value)
- Become a Professional Logo Designer (a $199 value)
- Learn Canva from an Expert Designer: Let’s Create a Brand! (a $99 value)
There’s in-depth training on Adobe standouts like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create sharp graphics, unique layouts and inventive typography. Master class courses will take you through proven design theories and philosophies as you tackle actual hands-on projects around color, composition, branding and more to cement your learning.
Once you’re finished, you’ll not only have the knowledge to launch a design career, but portfolio pieces to show prospective employers as well.
The entire course bundle would usually cost over $1,400, but by paying your own price, you’ll get all this practical design training for a whole lot less.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.