You may not think you know what affiliate marketing is, but you actually do. When businesses reach out to bloggers, content providers and websites to talk about their products, that’s affiliate marketing.
And numbers prove that it works. 81 percent of brands and 84 percent of publishers engage in affiliate marketing. Meanwhile, nearly 40 percent of marketers say affiliate marketing is one of the top methods for acquiring new customers.
So now that you know what affiliate marketing is, can you leverage its power to bolster your brand or business? Or can you make some side case as an affiliate marketer yourself? The steps are there to be followed — and you can learn how with the Affiliate Marketer course bundle, a collection that now over 90 percent off from TNW Deals at just $29.
With this package, you’ll get access to eight courses, each stacked with loads of strategies and guides for understanding and utilizing affiliate marketing tactics. From designing affiliate relationships to brand-building to testing affiliate programs to actually making money on both sides of the exchange, this package is all the guidance you’ll need to get started.
The courses include:
- CPA Marketing (a $199 value)
- How You Can Generate Infinite Blog Post Ideas (a $199 value)
- Build Your Brand: Blogging, SEO, Social Media & Relationships (a $199 value)
- Blogging For Business (a $199 value)
- How To Make A WordPress WooCommerce Amazon Affiliate Store (a $199 value)
- How To Make A Passive Income Amazon Affiliate Store (a $199 value)
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies That Work (a $199 value)
- 21 Awesome Affiliate Programs (a $199 value)
Either make money blowing up your brand across the web — or just get your side hustle on as a producer. Both avenues promise steady cash if you do it right. These eight courses are a nearly $1,600 value, but at the current limited time price of only $29, this is your shot to get in this game.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.