Ask the average person to name the biggest tech companies in the world and a few names roll out effortlessly. From Iowa to Istanbul, everyone knows Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook; Cisco, IBM, and Adobe. While the name Salesforce may not pack the immediate name recognition of its flashier competitors, the customer service titan still sits comfortably among the Top 20 global tech powerhouses, according to Global Data.
That’s because Salesforce has risen to become the unquestioned leader in creating automated customer service systems that work for both company and customer. Top Salesforce practitioners aim to become a Salesforce Trailblazer, a distinction you can earn with this Salesforce Trailblazer Certification Training Bundle, now over 90 percent off at just $29.99 from TNW Deals.
Salesforces takes a holistic approach to the relationship between a service provider and their client, and over these eight courses featuring 65 hours of training, you’ll under just how Salesforce makes an automated, potentially impersonal exchange as responsive as a face-to-face conversation.
The courses include:
- Salesforce Einstein Discovery: Introduction to AI and Data Science (a $39.99 value)
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification Course (a $199.99 value)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Course (a $199.99 value)
- Introduction to Salesforce Certification and Career Planning (a $20 value)
- Complete Salesforce & Salesforce1 New User Training Course (a $40 value)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience User Training (a $20 value)
- The Complete Salesforce Administrator Certification Course (a $195 value)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Developer 401 Certification (a $195 value)
This instruction walks you through the ways Salesforce can help locate new business opportunities, analyze your customer data and even use machine learning procedures to track client satisfaction automatically. Pass the certification once you’ve finished your courses, and you’re a true Salesforce Trailblazer!
Right now, you’ll get all this Salesforce training for less than $4 per course, only $29.99.