From the “Oh Lord, Here We Go Again” file: Microsoft dropped a tidbit of news last week that shocked no one, yet alarmed everyone. At a cybersecurity forum in Aspen, Colorado, Microsoft VP Tom Burt told the crowd that the company has already spotted and stopped hacking attempts targeting three U.S. congressional candidates vying in November 2018 midterm elections.
We don't shill.
Check out TNW's Hard Fork.
Threats are soberingly real. And every organization, every business, every individual is a target. You can join the fight against cyber-terrorism and battle for the good guys with the Ethical Hacking A to Z training bundle. Right now, the eight-course package is available for $25 (over 90 percent off) from TNW Deals, for a limited time only.
Stocked with over 45 hours of deep-dive training, this collection of courses will introduce you to all the concepts and practices at the heart of ethical hacking. As you learn tackle SQL injections, phishing, cross-site scripting, email hacking, automated attacks, penetrating tools and more, your training will actually help you think like a hacker, assessing system vulnerabilities for exploitation. Armed with that knowledge, you’ll then be ready to fix that weak spot and keep your network and users safe.
Among your coursework:
- Ethical Hacker Bootcamp for 2017 (a $195 value)
- A to Z Ethical Hacking Course (a $200 value)
- Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing (a $159 value)
- Complete Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing Course (a $270 value)
- Intro to Ethical Hacking (a $99 value)
- Real World Hacking & Penetration Testing (a $180 value)
- Learn Kali Linux and Hack Android Mobile Devices (an $80 value)
- Learn Hacking/Penetration Testing Using Android From Scratch (a $90 value)
This training doesn’t just tell you how to handle security threats. It actually prepares you to build your own testing tools to best thwart any incursion attempts that come your way.
All together, this handful of courses would retail for almost $1,300, but with this limited time deal, you can bolster your ethical hacking resume for just $25.