Photography is no different than other artistic pursuits like painting or writing or music. If you want to get good, you need to understand the tools, learn the philosophies, and complete the training to truly master the craft.
Sure, you can noodle around with a digital camera until you’re blue in the face (which actually sounds like an oft-made photography mistake like redeye), but there’s no need to waste all that time with trial and error when a solid foundation can be set right from the beginning.
The Professional Photography course bundle can provide the background needed to truly understand the art of picture taking — and right now, you can name your price for this fully-rounded training package.
By matching the average price paid by other shoppers, you get the complete 7-course collection, featuring tutorials on a host of photography basics.
The pack includes:
- Photography Masterclass (a $199.99 value)
- Mac Photos 2018: Photo Editing, Organizing And Sharing On Mac (a $99.99 value)
- Ten Top Tips: Be More Creative With Your Camera (a $34.99 value)
- Mastering Photographic Exposure: Learn The Fundamentals (a $199.99 value)
- Posing Individuals, Groups, And Families (a $34.99 value)
- The Ultimate Guide To Using Off-Camera Flash (a $25 value)
- Wedding Photography: Tips, Tricks And Ideas For Amazing Photos (a $34.99 value)
With this package, you’ll work through over 37 hours of coursework, highlighting introductory dos and don’ts, shutter speeds and aperture settings, composition with people, lighting, digital editing and more. There’s even an entire course on everything you need to know to photograph a wedding, shooting everything from the vow exchange to the cake cutting to the dance floor and beyond.
These seven courses are regularly priced at $630, but with this deal, you can pick up the whole collection for a fraction of that total.