In case you missed the news earlier this month, Cisco Systems has released new features for its 500,000 developers, 60,000 business partners, and three million network engineers working with intent-based networks.
Intent-based networks are basically a form of a smart network, charting and projecting a business’ networking needs, then automatically applying systems across the entire network to keep the entire operation running smoothly — without forcing a network engineer to get their hands dirty manually carrying out each step.
It’s pretty exciting stuff and just an example of why Cisco commands such a dominating portion of the world’s networking hardware and software use. An IT career can be built on Cisco network proficiency alone — and you can take advantage of that opportunity with the Complete Cisco Network Certification Training Bundle, just $59 from TNW Deals.
Over 9 courses of hardcore instruction, you’ll learn all the tools and techniques used to run Cisco-driven networks. From mapping and integrating a switched network to installing components to tracking down and solving problems, the path to Cisco mastery starts here.
The courses include:
- Cisco 300-115: CCNP – SWITCH – Routing and Switching
- Cisco 200-355: Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Cisco 640-461: CCNA Voice – ICOMM v8.0 – Cisco Voice and Unified Communications
- Cisco 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Cisco 200-105 ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Cisco 640-864: CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate
- Cisco 300-101: CCNP – ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 300-135: CCNP – TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Each training course is tailored to get you ready to pass a particular Cisco-approved certification exam which can help get you hired. The courses separately run over $800, but with this limited time deal, you can get the whole package for more than 90 percent off while this offer lasts.