Being a white hat hacker doesn’t just mean you’re hired to protect a company’s digital, financial, and security interests. In many cases, ethical hackers have made major contributions in serving the public’s interests as well.
In recent years, hackers hired to find vulnerabilities have safeguarded customer information compiled by the IRS, helped patch security holes found in life-saving medical devices and uncovered frightening flaws allowing evil hackers to take control of a car from up to 12 miles away.
You can enjoy the thrill of hacking while building a better, safer world and earning a nice living with the training in the Certified White Hat Hacker bundle — and you can get it for the price you want to pay.
The package is huge, loaded up with over 55 hours of training material that serves as a full introduction to how ethical hacking is done, the tools of the hacker trade and the critical thinking skills needed to spot vulnerabilities and protect systems from outside attack.
The full catalog of courses include:
- Network Hacking Continued: Intermediate to Advanced (a $189.99 value)
- Practical Hacking 2018 (a $24.99 value)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced 2.0 (a $194.99 value)
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Course (a $199.99 value)
- Web Hacking for Beginners (a $99.99 value)
- How to Hack WiFi Networks for Beginners (a $99.99 value)
- The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course: Network Security (a $99.99 value)
- Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch (a $180 value)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (a $250 value)
This training will have you infiltrating WiFi and wired networks, avoiding security measures and exploiting dangerous vulnerabilities like SQL injections, CSRF attacks, XSS vulnerabilities, phishing and more. Valued at over $1,400, you can get the entire group of courses by matching the average price paid by other buyers while this limited time offer is running.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.