For jobseekers looking to build a career in IT, earning a background in DevOps is definitely a smart option. DevOps gathers both programmers and operations engineers at the beginning of a project’s lifecycle, so teams not only end up with the best product, but also create a full road map to integrate improvements and even anticipate future uses from the earliest ideation stage.
It’s how IT happens in 2018 — and the training in this DevOps course bundle can give you the knowledge to understand and then get hired in this growing job sector. As a bonus, the full package of instruction is available right now at virtually any price you want to pay.
Featuring almost 50 hours of training, this seven-course bundle includes a full overview of how DevOps works, the skill sets you’ll need to know, and the tools you’ll use leading to product success.
The courses include:
- Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers (a $149.99 value)
- Learn Kubernetes From a DevOps Guru (a $184.99 value)
- Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning (a $199.99 value)
- Docker for Everyone (a $49 value)
- Project in DevOps: Build Real World Processes (a $100 value)
- Understanding Chef: The Practical Guide (a $50 value)
- DevOps on AWS (a $100 value)
From starting a Jenkins production pipeline to using Kubernetes for optimal scalability to exotic tools like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible and Git, this training fills your toolbox with a host of abilities pros use every day. The training even features an emphasis on developing for cloud computing with Chef and Amazon Web Services.
The entire bundle is yours if you match the average price paid by other students like you…and it’ll be a whole lot less than the $834 retail price tag for these courses.