You can probably imagine how many hours go into the creation of the various software programs you use every day. But once someone finished cobbling together all that code for the first time, you may not realize how many hours went into perfecting that nascent tech.
Software testing is a critical step in the development process — and experienced software testers can make up to six figures or more. Find out what it takes to debug programs and get employed in this high-demand field with the Ultimate Software Testing bundle. Right now, this massive package is available at an almost giveaway price: just $59, a savings of over 90 percent.
Featuring over 84 hours of instruction, this collection of training takes you inside the entire web creation process. From learning proper methodology to identifying and attacking design flaws to mastering your testing tools, this instruction will lead you step by step through the software testing procedures that professionals use.
Your 11 courses include:
- Software Testing Essentials & Basics (a $300 value)
- Software Testing Series (Module #1) – Beginner Level (a $300 value)
- Software Testing Series (Module #2) – Intermediate Level (a $300 value)
- Software Testing Series (Module #3) – Advanced Level (a $300 value)
- Bugzilla Training (a $300 value)
- JIRA: The Bug Tracking Tool (a $300 value)
- ISTQB Level 1 Training (a $300 value)
- Software Testing: Testing Techniques (a $300 value)
- QTP Training: Quick Test Professional (a $300 value)
- Java TestNG (a $300 value)
- VSTS Coded UI Automation Software Testing (a $300 value)
The training features closer looks at debugging framework Bugzilla, incident management tracker JIRA and even how to accurately test automated software for any defects.
By the time you’re finished, you’ll have all the skills it takes to start chasing high-paying software testing jobs. With a price tag of $3,300, you should make sure to grab this training now for only $59 before this offer expires.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.