Facebook uses it to figure out whether users like a status update or a profile pic. Google uses it for assessing the impact of advertising. And companies from Microsoft to Uber to Airbnb use it to crunch their giant mountains of user data.
It’s R programming. While the language has been in use for over 25 years, it’s still a go-to discipline for expanding our understanding of vast data sets. And more recently, it’s doing the heavy lifting in the expansion of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
Your training begins with five courses that introduce you to understanding R programming, then mastering its aptitude for statistical operations, model building and data visualizations for real world use. The courses include:
- Introduction to R Programming (a $91 value)
- Learning R for Data Visualization (a $72 value)
- R Graph Essentials (a $82 value)
- Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny (a $82 value)
- Learning Data with R Mining (a $82 value)
Of course, nothing reinforces learning like good old-fashioned reading, so the deal also includes three e-books to embed the skills taught in the coursework.
- R: Data Analysis and Visualization Book
- R: Unleash Machine Learning Techniques Book
- Data Visualization: Representing Information on Modern Web Book
It’s training that can earn you a six-figure salary as well as a front-row seat to history with some of the projects utilizing R. Now, you can pick up almost $600 of instruction for only $49.