Cisco Systems is on a roll…and for a company that already dominates its market sector, that’s saying something. Following a stellar earnings report, analyst Nomura Instinet encouraged stock buyers to get in on Cisco earlier this month. Emboldened by Cisco’s ethernet switch market share growth from 49 to 53 percent late last year, the analyst predicts Cisco’s surge should continue well into next year.
So, if Cisco already supplies the equipment and infrastructure running a vast percentage of the world’s networked systems AND is poised to grow even larger, now would be great time for an IT expert to get very familiar with Cisco and their offerings.
Over these nine courses, you’ll delve deep into everything it takes to build, install and manage a network driven by Cisco devices. That knowledge comes with nine Cisco-approved CCNA and CCNP certifications to prove your abilities within that tech environment.
Your courses include:
- Cisco 100-105: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 – ICND1 V3
- Cisco 200-105: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 – ICND2 V3
- Cisco 210-260: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Cisco 200-355: Implementing Cisco Wireless Networking Fundamentals
- Cisco 210-060: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
- Cisco 210-065: Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND1 & CIVND2)
- Cisco 300-101: ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 300-115: SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco 300-135: TSHOOT – Troubleshooting And Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Whether it’s hardware compatibility, system mapping, or quick troubleshooting, this training will put you in a position to handle a Cisco-driven network…and make yourself a shoo-in for any job requiring Cisco mastery.
A nearly $3,300 value, you can lock in this training at a rock-bottom rate with this limited time deal — only $59.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.