Hardcore programmers have been singing the praises of Linux for years. Everything from its open source origins to its years of battle-tested customization and versatility make it the innovative answer for coders who feel too hemmed in by operating systems like Windows or OSX.
Sure, picking up something as unfamiliar as Linux can employ a learning curve, but with training like you’ll find in the Linux Essentials Bundle ($19, 88 percent off from TNW Deals), you’ll earn your Linux chops in no time.
You’ll get five courses in all, including 54 hours of instruction:
- Fundamentals of Unix & Linux System Administration (a $169 value): Learn everything you need to jump in and manage a Linux system.
- Learn Docker from Scratch (a $49 value): Docker helps apps build up faster, run lighter and move more quickly…this class will show you how.
- Linux Shell Programming for Beginners (a $49 value): Shave hours off your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time.
- Linux for Absolute Beginners (a $29 value): Become a nuanced Linux user and employ the tricks seasoned pros know well.
- Learn To Code Like a Pro With vi Editor (a $29 value): Manage your Linux code with a team behind you…the vi Editor can make that happen.
From understanding the nuts and bolts of Linux to building in helper programs like Docker and vi Editor, you’ll learn through practical, hands-on instruction spotlighting the advantages of life under Linux.
Take the plunge with Linux at 88 percent off its regular price by picking up this limited time training package now for only $19.