Learning will always be the cornerstone of any progressing career. And if you make your living (or want to make your living) as an IT pro, you’d better be ready to pick up new skills and learn new disciplines even faster than most.
In the IT world, there’s no more bankable training than certification from CompTIA, one of the industry’s most respected trade associations. Right now, you can score full training and get yourself ready to pass seven different CompTIA tests with this Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle. It’s only $59 (more than 90 percent off) from TNW Deals.
Hate spammy ICOs and crappy cryptocurrencies?
So do we.
With this package, you’ll jump right into seven serious growth sectors any IT worker should strongly consider to bolster their resume and expand their knowledge. In this comprehensive bundle, you’ll get prepped to pass all seven CompTIA certification exams, including:
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 (a $299 value): Get schooled in the basics, including installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting and more.
- CompTIA A+ 220-902 (a $299 value): More advanced broad-based training, including intermediary instruction in more hardware essentials as well as customer service and client communication.
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001 (a $299 value): Understand cloud-based computing from networks to data servicing and more with this rigorous instruction.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 (a $299 value): Every system needs protection — so get up to speed with this vendor-neutral essential training.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 (a $399 value): Cloud support, cloud security, mobile device protection, monitoring tools and more will take your security knowledge up a notch.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 (a $399 value): A broad overview course including everything the budding IT guy or girl needs to know.
- CompTIA Mobility+ MB0-001 (a $399 value): Mobile devices are a whole new world, so get up to speed on managing for mobile users, including troubleshooting, security and networking needs.
By the time you’re done, you’ll be swimming in new opportunities. And for training worth almost $2,400, there’s no reason this limited time, $59 offer shouldn’t get you to try something new.