For all the intricacies and nuances of heavy data analysis, outlining what Big Data is doesn’t require much detailed explanation. If you want to be the numbers guru who knows what all the vast number sets in those giant business reports mean, then this nine-course Big Data Bundle (on sale now for just $45, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals) is a great place to start figuring it all out.
In over 64 hours of instruction, you’ll get the complete introduction to all things Big Data, the practice of finding all the patterns, trends and opportunities hidden within massive heaps of data.
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
Each of your courses drill deeper into a different facet of data analysis, bringing you to expert-level as quickly as possible:
- From 0 to 1: Hive for Big Data Processing – a $99 value
- Learn By Example: Hadoop and MapReduce for Big Data Problems – a $99 value
- From 0 to 1: Spark for Data Science in Python – a $79 value
- Scalable Programming with Scala and Spark – a $79 value
- Learn by Example: HBase – The Hadoop Database – a $69 value
- Pig for Wrangling Big Data – a $69 value
- From 0 to 1: The Cassandra Distributed Database – a $69 value
- Oozie: Workflow Scheduling for Big Data Systems – a $59 value
- Flume and Sqoop for Ingesting Big Data – a $59 value
Tools and processes like SQL, Hive, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Pig and Oozie may seem like alien terms now, but once you’re finished, you’ll have the core knowledge to grow in your new big data analytics career – with a six-figure salary waiting just around the corner for those with the talent to grab it.
Grab the Big Data Bundle for $45 (just $5 per course!) with this limited time deal.