Technically Crunchy - pricking the bubble of tech with a thrusting rusty pin of truth. Technically Crunchy - pricking the bubble of tech with a thrusting rusty pin of truth.
It’s a seismic day for amorous app making, plane taking geeks who never liked Michael Jackson and who only eat pies. Also if you’re a stalker then you’re in the golden era of apps that will make your life easier.
- The King of Pop got posthumously hacked.
- Curly haired game nut Jane, decided to gamify nature and use earthquakes as her alarm clock.
- Now your discounts on posh stuff to wear at Embassy drinks parties come with added spurious influence scoring.
- The battle to be the greenest car manufacturer was won, resoundingly by Mercedes with its invisible car.
- The Simpsons do Game of Thrones, geeks self-combusted with excitement.
- Geeks got another boost with 10 ways to make love and not create a viral.
- It’s pie week, a week that can be enjoyed by the whole family and not just geeks.
- Speaking of pie’s, the raspberry variety are extremely popular and very good value at the moment.
- It’s best not to comment when a VC reveals a predilection for nasty girls.
- Hot stalker app gets into hotter water with its migraine inducing logo.
- Tomorrow is sexist trousers day as one woman’s mission to out a well known brand of leg wear reaches its frenzied crescendo.
- The Tea Party movement decided it was time to sleep.
- Don’t go into the backwoods, surely you’ve seen the film? Right?
- British tech reporters down on their luck and being forced to report celebrity sitings.
- It sounds like the ill fated combo of squeezing a spot whilst on a plane, it’s not, but in another way it could be.
- Planes are all the rage today as mega vacuum Google decides to help people get to and from the beach.
Read all of Technically Crunchy’s posts here.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.