Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
When you look around and every single successful person you know is wearing a plaid shirt, that’s a pretty powerful sign to look into some flannel of your own. The logic is predictably sound — if it’s working for all of those people, it should work for me too, right?
That me-too approach, followed by a track record of successes, is how the Agile method become the most dominant project management approach to software creation and beyond.
When giants like IBM, Microsoft, AT&T, Cisco and Apple are true believers, conventional wisdom says there’s gotta be something to it. Agile experts can pull in six-figure paychecks, so if that sounds like a salary you could work with, check out the training in the Agile Project Management Mastery Bundle ($29, over 90 percent off, from TNW Deals).
Is you’re unfamiliar with Agile, it’s based on the idea of breaking down projects into several short-term “sprints,” each quick burst phase handled by isolated small teams focused on perfecting their piece of a particular puzzle. Over these eight courses, you’ll earn a full understanding of agile tenets as well as how to oversee the process yourself.
- Team Workflows In JIRA (a $199 value)
- Setting Up A Real World Project In JIRA (a $199 value)
- Project Management: Deliver On Time & Scrum Project Delivery (a $199 value)
- Scrum Master Training: Case Studies & Confessions (a $199 value)
- User Stories For Agile Scrum: Product Owner & Business Analysis (a $199 value)
- Agile Retrospective: Continuous Improvement & Kaizen With Scrum (a $199 value)
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Step By Step With Examples (a $199 value)
- The Common Sense Approach to Learning PMP Project Management (a $199 value)
This course package also walks you through one of Agile’s most popular derivations, Scrum as well as how to use JIRA to effectively monitor all steps in a project’s lifecycle.
Agile is the lucrative career path that’s all but staring you in the face, so get up to speed with this bundle, an almost $1,600 collection, slashed to just $29 while this offer lasts.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.