Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Got a passion for gaming? The time has never been better to build the skills necessary to start making money – or even kick off a new career – making games.
If you’ve got a knack for creativity and a passion for gaming, you could soon be claiming your share of an incredibly lucrative industry by learning game development skills with the Pay What You Want: Hardcore Game Dev Bundle, now available on TNW Deals.
Learn not only to utilize the Game Maker program, but also build a solid foundation from which to expand your general programming skills. Along the way you’ll add Corona SDK to your coding arsenal—a powerful platform that will expedite app development for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Kindle. Soon you’ll be building your own games from scratch!
- Build iPad, iPhone & OS X Games for SpriteKit in Swift – $299 Value
- Game Developer Business & Legal Guide: Run an Indie Studio – $299 Value
- iOS & OS X Game Development: From Start to Store in Swift – $199 Value
- 2048: Build Your First Complete Game with C# & Unity – $199 Value
- Master Unity By Building 6 Fully-Featured Games from Scratch – $199 Value
- The Complete HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course – $199 Value
- Learn to Code in Game Maker Language – $60 Value
- The Complete Android Marshmallow Development Course – $49 Value
- Game Development Using Corona SDK with ASO & Ads – $49 Value
The video game industry earned twice as much revenue as the entire movie industry last year, an astounding testament to the incredible advancements in gaming technologies. By the time you work through the full bundle’s lesson offerings, you’ll have developed a hugely expanded skill set, with the ability to design the games you’ve always wanted to see in the world.
With “Pay What You Want” bundles, you can get course 9 and 10 for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll get the complete bundle. With the Pay What You Want: Hardcore Game Dev Bundle, a portion of the profits will go to support Save The Children. So while you’re leveling up your skills and career potential, you’ll also support a good cause.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.