Panic stations, people! Christmas is just 24 days away, which is why we can forgive you for spending the weekend offline loading up on trees and tinsel, rather than keeping up with the latest and greatest in tech news.
No matter, we were paying attention so you didn’t have to.
All you need to do is clear 15 minutes from your schedule, make yourself a hot drink and read all the best things you missed from the last two days.
News from The Next Web
- Amazon taps Jeremy Clarkson to show off its new 30-minutes-or-less delivery drones
- Swedish court refuses to force ISPs to block access to The Pirate Bay
- China doesn’t seem to want Pepsi’s branded Android phone
- NSA stopped from indiscriminately collecting millions of phone records, but it’s not enough
- ‘Random Darknet Shopper’ bot that bought ecstasy online is going on another spending spree
- ‘To Ash’ is an old-school RPG where you grow weak instead of strong
- Inside the VTech hack that jeopardized data of more than 200,000 kids
Good reads, reviews, features, deals, distractions and more
- Do you like Super Mario enough to spend nearly $19,000 on a watch?
- My phone is finally replacing my wallet… and it’s brilliant
- The ultimate guide to leveling up your coding skills
- Turn your thoughts into 3D images with WordsEye
- Build a successful future with Lean Six Sigma Project Management Certifications
- Customize your trending news feed on Facebook with this Chrome extension
- Emoji Oil Paintings are ‘artisanal as heck’
From beyond The Next Web
- Focus Turns to Judge in Latest Appeal of Net Neutrality Rules [The Wall Street Journal]
- Road to Robotic Parking Is Littered With Faulty Projects [The New York Times]
- Why Mark Zuckerberg says taking paternity leave matters [Daily Herald]