Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
If you want to make video games, you need to know Unity. It’s the gaming engine that powers a third of the most popular mobile games now on the web. With gaming big boys like Electronic Arts, Square Enix, Ubisoft and more use Unity, its simplicity and versatility also make it easy for independent game developers take an idea to fruition working fast and looking great.
Speed is always key in the gaming world — and you can take your game creation knowledge from zero to 60 virtually overnight with the training in the 30-Minute Unity Bootcamp bundle. Right now, the full package is available at $19.99, which is nearly 90 percent off.
The structure of each of these courses is simple: set aside 30 minutes for the course and they’ll introduce you to a key aspect of working and succeeding with the Unity game engine.
The training features:
- Unity Crash Course (a $99 value): Build real projects using C# to create a well-rounded — and employable — Unity skill set right now.
- Unity Crash Course: Co-ordinates and Vector 2s (a $99 value): With this coordinate and vector training, you’ll learn how objects should look and move in digital space.
- Unity Crash Course: Key Input (a $99 value): Build your own first person shooter scenario with a character you create — all in 30 minutes.
- Unity Crash Course: First Person Controls (a $99 value): How do you make your characters move, run, jump or perform actions? This course shows you.
- Unity Crash Course: Physics (a $99 value): Physics are tricky, so set work with this floating, bouncing cube simulation to actually make it feel like a real-world object.
It’s training created to not only take full advantage of Unity’s powerful platform, but save you time as well. A nearly $300 value, the full bundle of courses are now just $19.99 with this limited time offer.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.