If you want work as a programmer, it stands to reason the world’s largest streaming platform might be a good place to look, right? Well, if you want to code for Netflix, you better have Python abilities under your belt.
From security to the vaunted Netflix recommendation picks, it turns out that the versatile programming language is baked into the entire content lifecycle of virtually every movie, TV show or other content piece you stream on the juggernaut platform.
With Python becoming a bigger and bigger piece of the coding pie, you can learn Python programming yourself with The Complete Python Certification Bootcamp Bundle. If you get it now, it’s just $34.99, over 90 percent off, from TNW Deals.
This training is more than just terms and simple explainers. The mega-package features 12 courses and a whopping 85 hours of training in understanding and using Python as well as its affiliated libraries.
The courses included are:
- Data Mining with Python Course (a $200 value)
- Learn Python 3 By Making a Game (a $200 value)
- The Complete Python Data Visualization Course (a $200 value)
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup (a $200 value)
- Python Web Programming (a $37 value)
- Complete Data Wrangling & Data Visualization With Python (a $200 value)
- Python 3 Complete Master Class (a $200 value)
- Cyber Security: Python & Web Applications (a $199 value)
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie (a $49 value)
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications (a $195 value)
- The Deep Learning Masterclass: Classifying Images with Keras (a $150 value)
- Image Processing with Python (a $200 value)
Throughout the courses, you’ll also encounter loads of step-by-step guides and small projects to test your Python skills and apply them in real world situations. By the time you’re done, you’ll be ready to include your Python expertise as an important bullet point on your enhanced resume.
Most of the courses in this bundle normally cost around $200, but this all-in-one Python mega-package pulls them all together at the limited time price of only $34.99.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1!