For all the differences between the U.S. and China, there’s one area where the world’s biggest economic powers are equally adrift. They’re both in desperate need of cyber security pros.
China’s cybersecurity situation in particularly is especially dire. China estimates they’re short more than 700,000 qualified security experts, a number they expect to double by next year.
Everybody needs them, so help fill the world’s lack of tech talent with the training in The Complete Information Security Certification Bundle. Right now, TNW Deals has slashed the price on this collection down to just $31, over 90 percent off the regular price.
This package brings together seven courses including more than 81 hours of training that covers all approaches for protecting system data from database security to safeguarding information in the cloud. The courses featured include:
- NGINX: Beginner to Advanced 2019 (a $200 value)
- Docker Certified Associate 2019 (a $200 value)
- Splunk: Beginner to Architect 2019 (a $200 value)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification 2019 (a $200 value)
- Information Security Management Fundamentals (a $95 value)
- Ethical Hacker Boot Camp (a $195 value)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional: CCSP (a $60 value)
In addition to in-depth training, this collection also includes three courses aimed at helping you pass critical security certification exams, including the highly coveted AWS Certified Solutions Architect designation.
At about $4.50 per course, this limited time deal can put you in position get hired in IT security, all while saving hundreds on the cost of your training.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Try it free for 14 days now!
Prices are subject to change.