One aspect of web programming for a living that often gets overlooked is the freedom it offers to chart your own career course. While experienced coders can certainly get hired with companies both big and small in a host of roles, many web developers instead build healthy businesses on their own as freelancers.
As a technological “gun for hire,” you can work projects you enjoy for clients you select with a day-to-day schedule that works for you. You can get started down that path to career independence with the knowledge in this Ultimate Web Developer eBook Bundle — and you can get it at your own price.
This package includes 7 eBooks packed with all the learning it takes to go from a complete coding novice to a trained pro.
You’ll even get some hardcore dos and don’ts for those looking to turn coding into a 9-to-5 (or even a 6-to-2 — the options are endless). Your books include:
- Patterns, Principles, and Practices of Domain-Driven Design eBook ( a $59.99 value)
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job, 3rd Edition ( a $29.99 value)
- Professional Java for Web Applications ( a $59.99 value)
- Professional Git ( a $50 value)
- Professional C++, 3rd Edition ( a $49.99 value)
- Professional Java EE Design Patterns ( a $49.99 value)
You can score the entire package of all seven books by matching the average price paid by other shoppers. That price fluctuates, but it’s all but guaranteed to be a lot less than you probably think. You can get in on this limited time offer now before it runs out.